Easy Quinoa Pizza Crust Recipe
After soaking, quinoa combines with water in the food processor to create a pancake like batter that bakes into a golden, chewy crust. The quinoa needs to soak overnight.
1 cup soaked organic quinoa (soak overnight in spring water)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon organic Italian seasoning (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Blend all the ingredients until smooth using a food processor or blender.
3. Spread pizza batter on a round pizza pan (or cookie sheet) covered with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
4. Bake until crust is golden brown, about 18 minutes.
5. Top with cheese and your favorite ingredients and put back in the oven until your cheese is melted.
Topping Ideas: mushrooms, onions, peppers, olives, veggies, pineapple or for you meat lovers, add cooked sausage, hamburger or pepperoni.