Happy Easter & Passover To all!
- Today is a day of forgiveness
- A day of new beginnings
- A day to shake off the hurt and pain of the past and let new beginnings brighten your days a head
- Love and respect of your fellow human being, patience with others who are not as strong as you
- Giving back to all around you - For to hate is to sip on poison each day of your life. Hating needs action..it can not function without your complete dedication - Just like love, it needs your actions and dedication to grow. You have a choice you've always had a choice to love or 2 hate and to love is moving forward.
- Enjoy each day like it is the first day of the rest of your life
- We have lost so many wonderful people who have given back to us in music, song, art and the spoken word... words to live by over the centuries.
- We as human beings can move forward and live our dreams by letting go of hate and helping others like ourselves to heal with love and friendship
The best is yet to come!
I sincerely hope you keep sharing and please know YOU ARE LOVED!
Love Laurel ♥