Wednesday, May 7, 2014

All-Natural Shampoo For All Hair Types

http://healthyintuitions.blogspot.com





  After experimenting with a few different formulas I found a perfect basic shampoo that will work for every type of hair.  Conventional shampoos have always disappointed me because they left my hair frizzy, thin and unmanageable, not to mention that even the most expensive salon shampoos have harmful chemicals that actually damage your hair.  Please read this article about the dangerous ingredients in hair products: 

I have been using Dr. Bronner's castile soaps for years, I use it to wash my face and as a bath soap because it's all natural and pure with no artificial additives.  In my opinion it's the best natural soap on the market today.  Dr. Bronner's soap also comes in a liquid with several different varieties.  For simple basic shampoo I use Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap.  

All Natural Basic Shampoo

1 cup distilled water
1/2 cup Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap
1/2 tsp avocado oil 
15 drops essential oil  (lavender or vanilla)


Mix together all ingredients and store in a bottle.  Shake before use.


After shampooing your hair, follow it up with my recipe: Easy Homemade Hair Conditioner with apple cider vinegar - see link below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your comments to Healthy Intuitions: