Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Homemade Hamburger French Fry Casserole



HAMBURGER FRENCH FRY CASSEROLE

1 1/2 lb. hamburger 
1 sm. onion, chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream corn  (GMO only)
1 bag crinkle-cut potatoes 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown the hamburger and onion in skillet with canola oil; don't drain off grease. Put in a 2-quart casserole. Add the 2 soups and GMO corn. Finally add the fried potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes to crisp the fries.


                                                                                 
Don't blame me if you eat this and get sick - I'm doing the best I can creating recipes for all of my readers.  I'm running out of ideas, so what can I do?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your comments to Healthy Intuitions: