3 cups chopped organic veggies of your choice
½ chopped organic onion
2 tablespoons organic minced garlic
1 tablespoon organic olive oil
1 organic egg
2 cups fresh organic spinach
2 cups organic tomato sauce
12 uncooked organic whole grain lasagna noodles
1 cup organic mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Chop the veggies. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil over medium high heat. Add veggies and saute until tender. Set aside.
2. Whisk egg and stir in fresh spinach.
3. Pour a little sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, the egg-spinach mixture, ½ of the veggies, and ¾ cup sauce. Repeat; top entire pan with noodles, remaining sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
4. Cover and bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly.
5. Check the lasagna at 30 minutes and add ¼ cup vegetable stock if the lasagna looks too dry.