Today, Friday, July 11, is International Raw Food Day! Give some raw food recipes a go and feel the difference, see the difference and live the difference!
Orange & Avocado Salad with Black Olive Vinaigrette:
Mixed salad greens combine with sliced avocado, segmented oranges, red onion and an absolutely delicious black olive vinaigrette you will turn to time and time again. Enjoy!
2-3 cups organic salad greens (your choice: kale, spinach, romaine)
1/2 organic avocado, sliced
1 organic orange, segmented
1/4 organic red onion, minced
Black Olive Vinaigrette
1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp minced black olives
1tsp chopped garlic
Sea salt & Pepper
To serve: 1 Tbsp seeds
1) Segment the orange into a bowl, reserving juice.
2) Whisk the ingredients for the vinaigrette together, along with the reserved orange juice.
3) Dress the greens with as much of the vinaigrette as desired.
4) Add the other salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
5) Finish with 1 Tbsp sunflower, chia, or sesame seeds (optional)
What Raw Food Recipe Will You Be Celebrating With?