Roasted Organic Whole Chicken
Organic whole roaster chicken (5-6 lbs)
Organic extra-virgin olive oil
Organic baby carrots
Organic Portobello mushrooms (sliced)
Organic broccoli (or your choice of green vegetable)
1/2 cup of organic pineapple juice
1) Wash chicken and remove giblets. Rub entire chicken with olive oil. Stuff the chicken with carrots, mushrooms and broccoli.
2) Put the chicken in a roasting pan and place all vegetables around the chicken, filling up the pan.
3) Pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice over the chicken and vegetables.
4) Season with paprika, sea salt, and fresh black pepper.
5) Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and let stand about 10 minutes before carving.
My organic recipe is an alternative to the traditional Ham meal.
Please let me know if you like it!