Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Homemade All Natural Bath Spa

Do you have tired achy muscles and have only so much time to spare in your busy day?  This DIY all natural healthy Bath Spa takes only 20 minutes.   Essential oils can be purchased at your local health food store or online.


Ingredients:
1/2 Cup pure Baking Soda 
A handful of natural Celtic Sea Salt
10 drops of Essential Oil  ( Lavender is best , or you can try any other floral essential oil of your choice)

The soothing combination of ingredients draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones and balance PH levels.    


Soak for 20 minutes and you will come out feeling wonderful and refreshed!   Your muscle aches will be diminished , and your skin will be softer!   

I highly recommend my Spa Bath , as I use it myself , and love the results, and I hope you will too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your comments to Healthy Intuitions: