Sunday, September 6, 2015

Honey Nut Popcorn Snack



Looking for a healthy snack food for your family?  This recipe is easy to make and your family will love it!  Perfect for watching football or family movie nights!

Honey Nut Popcorn Snack


Ingredients:
3 quarts organic popped popcorn (1/2 cup kernels)
1/2 c. melted organic butter
1/2 c. raw honey
1 c. organic almonds or organic peanuts

Directions:
Blend the butter and honey together, heat gently on the stove. Mix popcorn with nuts and pour honey-butter mixture over all. Mix well, spread on  a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container.


Enjoy!

Laurel xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. μέλι

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your comments!

      Delete

Please send your comments to Healthy Intuitions: